Are turnovers gonna be a season-killer this year?

A turnover leads to a Duke TD, I’ve seen this movie before.

Sigh, another loss to Duke, 6 in a row now, in 2 OTs. I thought the play-calling was mediocre at times, or maybe just the execution of the plays called.

The Cats blew too many scoring chances and the defense couldn’t make stops late in the game. But maybe this will energize the team for the rest of the season. It’s early to think about bowl games, but a win tonight would have been a big help.

Mike Nolan

The strange 3rd down and 1 play wasn’t the game, but it was very emblematic.

Porter seems to be the only productive running back other than the QB and our QB has massive issues of NOT stepping into throws.

The Duke QB looked so much better. The wind from the stands was bad, but he managed to throw well.

Very depressing. I am super tired getting back home at 1:30am.

It was late by the time we got to bed, too, and we were at home.

When a QB is at his 3rd school, there’s usually a reason. I still think he’ll be an adequate QB, but I don’t think he’s a game-changer. The defense has to be the star again in 2024, and they had a pretty good night until the 4th quarter and OT but the offense couldn’t deliver on too many scoring opportunities. I think we’ve taken Iowa’s place as the Big Ten Team with no offense.

Last year the unifying factor was the ‘us vs the world’ factor, will Braun find a unifying factor this year?