Most complete game in years?

Last night’s game wasn’t perfect, but it was probably the most complete Cats game I’ve seen in years.

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more discussion of it here. Is this group dying off?

Mike Nolan

I’m surprised too! I thought there would be many comments after last night’s game.

I watched the end of the first half on my phone, since it wasn’t available on Comcast Cable here in DE. The Cats looked firmly in control., even tho the Offense wasn’t doing much.

Anyway, I had announced our local HS game and am taking too many nerve pills to deal with my radiculopathy, and I fell asleep. I finally gave up and crashed. When I woke up I was pleasantly surprised to see the final score.

We still don’t have an outside running threat, and the O-Line seem designed to pass block over running zones up the middle, but Laush is getting time to make his throws and will only continue to get better with more play (IMHO)

Its been interesting watching all the scores fly by today, Rutgers got shut down by Wiscy? Ioway won big, and State Penn squeaked one out over U$C. I had hoped Stanford would give the evil empire a run, but they didn’t, and Ill-noise also continued to play well.

As long as the B1GCats D comes to play, we’ll hang with most of these teams, but I worry about even gettng to .500, even with the win over the Terps.

Go B1GCats
rsl