Hi, All –
I recently wrote this two-part series about another coach/school that had a record-setting football losing streak & I thought it might be interesting reading for some of you:
Part 1 –
https://andscape.com/features/nick-johnson-earlham-college-athletic-director-football-coach-wife/
Part 2 -
https://andscape.com/features/nick-johnson-earlham-college-wife-coach-athletic-director-football/
Thanks & best wishes,
Willie
Good story… all he needs is aluminum like Ryan.
Go B1GCats
Spell check drives me nuts. …an Alum like Ryan.
rsl Go B1GCats
Speaking of Pat Ryan he is finally showing his age based on the on field appearance and commentary. I can see why Jr took the lead on all the construction.
I believe this was his vanity project and it is his money so I am glad he got what he wanted.
On a football note the next 3 games are winnable before a trip to Autzen. Before the season I would’ve NEVER expect 9-3 is a possibility, but now it is a not unreasonable goal. Maureen wants to sneak into the playoffs, but I think that is only with 10-2 and a win at Autzen. That also assumes tOSU and Indiana play for the B1G title.