Penn State physicality

Is it just me, or is Penn State throwing players to the ground during tackles? NU needs to bring that to the attention of the officials.

The new stadium looks great, I’ll be interested to see what the attendance is for tonight.

Mike Nolan

Yes. What a nice stadium.

It was a sellout. So, close to $35K. The reasons some sections didn’t look full were twofold. First, the way the concourse was constructed, you can walk around the entire stadium and war
Tech from different angles. Many people were doing that. Some of the upper deck areas at the end zone areas are obstructed view, only to be used for concerts.

It’s an incredible place to watch a game. Last night was electric!! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine we would have a home field to watch football like that. Also, never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d ever hear $30K+ NU fans singing “Don’t Stop Believing” at the top of their voices.

Shawn

I had a mixed night last night.

As many of you know I’m the PA voice of Bob Dowd Stadium, our local HS Football field (and nothing like the new Ryan). Last night was our “Trophy” game with the next town. They beat us on a Michigan style last seconds on the clock TD. Not a happy night.

The Jays were 1A State Champs last year with a loss to a 2A team so we’re not totally out of it, but it is the local rivalry.

So we head over to the Legion to drown our sorrows and they have NU-PSU on the TV.

NU is up 10-3, and right after I walk in they score around the left side for a TD. They kept on scoring all the way to 35!

Holy Crap - we’re beating State Penn at our house and we’re pouring it on, on the ground, the B1G 10 Way! (RW had to be smiling)

When the game was over, at least I went home as a happy camper!

Go B1GCats/Go Jays

rsl

Also a separate congrats to Roy on his mention is this quarters alumni news

I rarely look at the years of classmates unless they were there during my 5 year tenure , but caught Coach Roy’s mention

Harry

Thanks Harry - I got an e-mail from the Exec Diorector that I was “the next up” for the award.

I run the Social Media for the group that is composed of Cryptologic Veterans (Spooks to most Navy Folks) ho are now called Information Warriors.

Its quite a field, almost with I was 50 years younger and a part of it.

I’ve nominated the next winner, but I’m not sure he will accept it.

rsl