Will there be a Pigskin Picks contest this year?

Even though I generally do lousy in it, I missed the weekly Pigskin Picks contest last season.

I haven’t seen any recent posts from Jason, so I don’t know if he’s still even following the list.

If he doesn’t have any interest in doing it, are there enough others interested in playing along if I set something up myself?

Mike Nolan

Maureen and I will play although we’re both extremely poor predicting college football despite nearly 250 attended games.

I created a Yahoo picks group for the list if y’all want to join. We’ll pick Top 25 and all Big Ten games each week straight up. One week dropped.

Let me know if this link doesn’t work:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1534&ik=c55adf167e118e38&stage=1

Password is “GoCats”

GO CATS!!!
-SjT

That link gets me to a Yahoo login page, I don’t have a Yahoo account.

I could connect with my gmail account. However, I never came to a position to use the password although I thought I did. Consequently, I now have GoCats as a team name.

You can also try by going to …
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college
Click on Join Group
Group: 1534
Password: GoCats

STEPHEN J. TRUOG
sjtruog@yahoo.com
GO CATS!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!

OK, I got in using Google, too. Looks like you can change your picks name using the ‘edit my info’ link.

Thanks for putting this together, Stephen. Go Cats, Go Bears!

Evening folks,

Unfortunately, I’m too busy to manage the Pigskin Picks game as I have in the past but I’m glad to see that the original Pigskin Pickster, Stephen, has stepped in.

Stephen, thanks for putting together the Yahoo group. I"ll give it a try.

If anyone wants to resurrect the version/format of Pigskin Picks that I ran for a few years please contact me off list. I still have all the files, forms, etc… on Google Drive.

Cheers,

Jason

I have made my picks for week 1. Don’t forget to make your picks.

I got my reminder notice from Yahoo for the Pigskin Picks contest, have you sent in your entry yet?

I did yesterday evening although I didn’t pick northwestern game.